Top 10 Wedding Trends
A wedding is a cherished ceremony which comes only ones in a lifetime for most couples. Such an important ceremony needs careful planning and consideration to make the wedding as perfect as it can be. And even with limited budget, couples choose to hire a wedding planner in order to help them create their ideal wedding. However, the themes of a wedding and the entertainment during a wedding reception always changes. Every year, wedding trends will be different and unique from previous years. As for this year, here are the top 10 wedding trends.
1. Glamour And Elegance – Though there are new and unique wedding themes being used for the past decade, this year the elegant and classic wedding themes are gaining back their popularity. You cannot go wrong with these wedding themes.
2. Groom Participation – With the past couple of years, grooms are now playing a more active role in helping their brides plan the wedding. They will voice out their inputs with regards to various aspects in the wedding such as dates, venues, guests and foods.
3. A Cascading Bouquet – Floral bouquets are now trending even large fresh flowers are being used in many occasions. You can go down this route if you love flowers.
4. Colours – Aside from classic themes, weddings with multi-coloured themes are now common. With many flowers on different colour schemes, multi-coloured themes can fit with floral weddings. This creates a fun and bright atmosphere for the wedding.
5. Cocktail Bars – Cocktails are an all time favorite. Wedding ceremonies this year are incorporating cocktail bars to provide additional attraction and class to the wedding receptions. The guests are not always acquainted with all the other guests. Cocktail bars can provide a nice place for guests to get acquainted with one another while friends can simply have a great place to entertain themselves.
6. Coloured Wedding Cakes – Colours are everywhere and cakes are no exception. Traditional chocolate or white cakes are no longer today’s trends. Coloured wedding cakes are more popular this year combined with very intricate designs which make guests intrigued with the cake’s taste.
7. A Grown Up Bridal Shower – The cute and cheesy bridal showers are now losing to the grown up bridal showers. Creative activities are done during the classy hen dos which provide a great experience for the bride to be.
8. White Bridesmaid Dresses – Though the normal trend was the bride will wear a white dress while the bridesmaids wear colored dresses, now white bridesmaid dresses are often seen during wedding ceremonies.
9. Food & Drink Trucks – For wedding receptions, food and drink trucks are now commonly used rather than the basic catering or buffet style reception. This is a great way to complement garden weddings or other outdoor wedding ceremonies and make your wedding stand out. Go the extra mile and add that personal touch by having your food and drink truck serve those personalised sweet bags for everyone to enjoy. this will make your wedding very memorable for your guests and for yourselves. Another current trend would be a marquee hire kent. Having a marquee hired for your special day is very popular and also very cost eefective if you happen to have a tight budget.
10. Photo Booths – Aside from hiring professional photographers and videographers, photo booths are set up just by the entrance of the wedding venue to provide great activities for guests as they wait for the bride and groom to arrive, or instead are a source of entertainment for everyone at the wedding reception. A Photo booth Nofolk & Surrey now a popular option for modern day weddings.
When you are planning for your wedding this year, make sure to consider these latest wedding trends to help you create an amazing wedding ceremony.